Okay...I sincerely believe that I am now back on track.
Here's the list of stuff you may have missed in the muddle of
the past five days or so:|
1) For the April Fools' Day comic, go here.
2) For Friday's comic (which was published on Friday but confused some people because it started with the same words as Thursday's, plus I forgot to change its date), go here.
3) For Saturday's comic (which was published late on Sunday afternoon), go here.
4) For an extra WoB comic about writing, go here.
5) For the revised character page, go here.
6) For today's comic, look up.
Let us hope that that is all.
|Monday, April 5, 2010|
|Panel 1: Rahim,
Marie, and Casey are sitting on a couch. Rahim is writing in a
notebook; Casey is reading a book. Marie has some papers in front of
her on a table, but she's ignoring them and giving Casey a look of
Panel 2: Casey notices.
Panel 3: Casey cringes away from the glaring.
Rahim: Why is she trying to kill you with her brain?
Casey: Instead of answering, I may just scream and run away.
Alt-Text: Also, she can kill you wi--oh, wait, that's redundant.
Go to commentary